Re: [802.3_NGEPON] Final version of approved NG-EPON IC report was posted online

Dear colleagues,

A second printing of the NG-EPON IC report was posted online (http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/ng_epon_report.pdf), including a number of minor editorial fixes implemented by IEEE-SA as part of the publication preparation process. No changes were done to technical content of the draft. I posted also diff between first and second prints in the private NG-EPON IC area at the following URL: www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/private/report/ng_epon_report_R2_diff.pdf- all changes are marked in red.

I would like to thank IEEE-SA, and particularly Catherine, for a very quick turnaround on the document and making it so much closer to perfection.

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia

NG-EPON IC ad-hoc Acting Chair