[802.3_NGECDC] March Plenary NEA Ad hoc

Title: March Plenary NEA Ad hoc

Dear Ad Hoc Participants,

There will be two sessions of the IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc during the IEEE 802 Plenary  Session being held in Chicago, IL, USA (week of March 5, 2018).  Both sessions will meet Monday night from 8pm to 10pm.

Session #1 Switch Latency in Industrial Networks

Session #2 – PON

Information regarding the IEEE 802 March Plenary may be found at  www.802world.org/plenary/.

As a reminder – the minutes from the January meeting will need approved in March - http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngrates/public/18_01/minutes_nea_b_0118_unapproved.pdf. I will look for feedback from all participants.

Safe travels to Chicago and I look forward to seeing everyone.

Regards

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc