[802.3_NGECDC] Appointment - Jon Lewis, Vice Chair, IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc

Title: Appointment - Jon Lewis, Vice Chair, IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc

All,

Given the on-going success of the IEEE 802.3 New Ethernet Applications (NEA) Ad hoc, I am appointing Jon Lewis to the position of Vice Chair of the Ad hoc.  Jon will work with me on supporting on-going IEEE 802.3 NEA activities.

My thanks to Jon for his willingness to step up and help me in this activity.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc