[802.3_NGECDC] Reminder- NEA Ad hoc Conference Call - Bidirectional 50Gb/s Optical Access PHYs

Title: Reminder- NEA Ad hoc Conference Call - Bidirectional 50Gb/s Optical Access PHYs

All,

Reminder that on Thursday, June 21, from 7am to 9am PT, there will be an NEA Ad hoc teleconference for consensus building on the July CFI for Bidirectional 50Gb/s Optical Access PHYs.

Information for the ad hoc meeting may be found at -http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngrates/email/msg00447.html.

As a reminder, this call will be held using Goto meeting, so you may wish to allow some extra time for setup when joining.

I would ask that participants post-call send me any feedback they have regarding the quality of the service.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc