Re: [802.3_NGECDC] Reminder - NEA Ad hoc Call

Title: Reminder - NEA Ad hoc Call

Folks,

I’m putting together material for this call Tuesday morning.

Ask you may recall, in the last AdHoc I included a links to a set of WDM transceivers pluggables that I could find with a quick google search.

Cisco – 1Gbps and 10Gbps DWDM, 1Gbps and 10Gbps CWDM

Finisar – 1/10Gbps CWDM/DWDM

FS.COM – compatibles for many vendors

Other vendors including:

OpLink, Eoptolink, FlexOptic, Omnitron, Cozlink, Fiberon, Smart Optics

I have information from Cisco folks about what we use WDM transceivers for and I will present this in the meeting. I’d like to hear from other folks about their use cases. Please reply to the alias, or direct to me.

Thanks
Peter

Peter Jones           Cisco Systems

Dist. Engineer        170 West Tasman Dr.

Enterprise Networks   San Jose, CA, 95134, USA.

Wrk: +1 408 525 6952  Mob: +1 408 315 8024

Email:                petejone at cisco.com

Web:                  about.me/petergjones

Webex:                https://cisco.webex.com/join/petejone