[802.3_NGECDC] Sept Interim Webpage Update

Title: Sept Interim Webpage Update

All

Thanks to everyone who attended the Monday night meeting.  The webpage has been updated with all of the files that were modified per ad hoc discussion.  See http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngrates/public/18_09/index.html

Please note that Jon and I are still working on meeting minutes.

Also I have uploaded the proposed liaison to ITU-T, but per discussion in Monday nights meeting, Steve Trowbridge and I are working offline to identify the list of other individuals / groups in ITU-T to send liaison to.  I will bring the updated letter with this info to the WG meeting on Thursday night.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc