[10GBASE-CX4] January Interim Preparation

10GBASE-CX4 Study Group Members,

Because of the impact that the holiday season has had upon us,
I will be lenient on the policy with regard to lead times on
presentations, however, I would appreciate it if you would contact
me (if you have not yet) and inform me if you wish to present.

Please include the title of your presentation, a synopsis, and who
will be presenting. I need this by Friday at 12p Pacific time.

I have posted Howard Baumer's proposed working paper at
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/10GBCX4/wp2p01.pdf
and plan to post the other clauses tonight if they are all received
as expected.

Once the presentation requests are in, I will post an agenda for
the meeting which starts Tuesday at 8:30am in Vancouver, BC.

If you have not seen the interim schedule, it is posted at
http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/vancouver_03.html

I appreciate all of the work done, and your reviews are extremely
important for us to get this project in on time.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 10GBASE-CX4 Study Group
Principal Engineer, LAN PHY Technology