Re: [10GBASE-CX4] Xmt Level

Steve,
	There areexisting 130nm parts that put out > 800mVppd.  Our simulations
for our designs shows that this is possible.  For the 90nm process a
designer can use the higher voltage fets to achieve even a 1 or 1.2V
output.  Yes these fets are slower than the stnadard fets of 90nm but
they will be faster than the stnadard fets for 130nm.

Howard