[10GBASE-CX4] HOTEL REGISTRATION -- LAST DAY FOR SIGNUPS!!!

For those of you who are planning to attend the meeting but
have not signed up... SIGN UP!

We are running below the minimum registration requirement and if you don't
get signed up today, two things will happen.

1) You will pay more for your room.
2) We will pay more for the conference fee because it will include the
additional cost for the rooms we did not book.

This meeting is of critical importance, so we really need everyone to
attend that can make it. PLEASE make the call and sign up immediately.

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/10GBCX4/FebNotice.html

is the notice.

(800) EMBASSY (362-2779) – toll free

Thanks,