From: DOVE,DANIEL J (HP-Roseville,ex1) [mailto:dan.dove@hp.com]
Sent: יום רביעי 12 פברואר 2003 10:09
To: 10GBASE-CX4 (E-mail)
Subject: [10GBASE-CX4] 10GBASE-CX4 Interim Meeting Agenda

Hello all,

The Loss Budget Team and the Cable Assembly Team have both been
working very diligently to produce specifications for the cable assembly
and the system parameters that will be required to complete the working
paper that we intend to forward to 802.3 prior to the March Plenary.

In order to optimize our meeting to meet our two primary
objectives;

1) Get a PAR authorized at the March Plenary
2) Get a working paper authorized for conversion to a WG Ballot
   subsequent to the March Plenary and PAR approval.

This meeting agenda will be directed as much as possible to those
objectives.

The agenda will be as follows;

Tuesday: Feb 18th

09:00 - 09:30   ==  Introductions and Overview
09:30 - 10:00   == Review PAR that was pre-submitted to 802 / NESCOM
10:00 - 10:45   == Active cable assemblies for 10 GbE - Jim Nadolny, FCI
10:45 - 12:00 == Cable Assembly Team Update - Chris Di Minico
12:00 - 13:00 == Lunch Break
13:00 - 14:00 == Loss Budget Team Update - Steve Dreyer
14:00 - 14:15 == Afternoon Break
14:15 - 14:30 == Signal Detect Proposal - Dan Dove
14:30 - 17:00 == Working Paper Proposal - Howard Baumer
17:00 Adjourn

Wednesday: Feb 19th

09:00 - 09:00 ==  Review Objectives for Day - Dan Dove
09:15 - 12:00 ==  Review Working Paper Proposal - Howard Baumer
12:00 - 13:00 == Lunch Break
13:00 - 14:00 == Review Working Paper Proposal - Howard Baumer
14:00 - 14:15 == Afternoon Break
14:15 - 15:00 == Finalize pre-Plenary plan and Motions - Study Group
15:00 - 17:00 == Review Working Paper Proposal - Howard Baumer
17:00 Adjourn

By the way, there have been a number of requests for our
schedule at the March Plenary. We will be operating as a Study
Group at that meeting on Tues and Wednesday. We will have a room
and be working on the Working Paper to identify any comments that
might be anticipated once we get into Working Group Ballot. I expect
that we will continue to see presentations that support our numbers and
recommend changes if they are found to be necessary.

Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 10GBASE-CX4 Study Group
Principal Engineer, LAN PHY Technology