[10GBASE-CX4] Round trip delay (latest CX4 WP)

Hi, all,

Here is an extract from an email of early January:

---- begin included text ----
<CH>
I was wondering about the delay constraints on CX4 (clauses
44.3, 54.8) -- 512 BT round-trip.

If the propagation velocity of the cable is between 0.6 and 0.8 c,
then I compute the one-way delay for 15m as 625 to 834 Bit Times,
round-trip is double that. Am I missing something?
</CH>

<HAB>
        The 512 BT came from the cut & paste of the similar section
in Clause
53.  This number, at this time, is meant to solicit feedback for an
actual measured delay.  I haven't done this in our lab yet so thanks
for
this first cut correction.
</HAB>
---- end included text ----

Has anybody made a measurement, to update WP3p1 Table 44-2?

Cheers,
  Chuck Harrison
  Far Field Associates, LLC