[10GBASE-CX4] Call for Presentations - 10GBASE-CX4

Hello All,

I know that it seems like we just met a few weeks ago, but our next meeting
is just next week.

If you wish to present to the study group, please email me by Wednesday,
March 5th
with the following;

1) Title of Presentation
2) Name of presenter
3) Approximate time requirement

I would like a copy of the presentations prior to Friday the 7th at noon so
that I can upload them to our website. Since we have been running an
aggressive schedule, I can accept later versions and update the site next
week.

I will be publishing an agenda on Thursday, so please get back to me so we
can plan our time. I expect a good portion of our time to be focused on
confirmation of our working paper and one more detailed review.

Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 10GBASE-CX4
Principal Engineer, LAN PHY Technology