[10GBASE-CX4] Upcoming Interim meeting in Ottawa - Call for Presentations

Hello Colleagues,

I just wanted to remind you that our meeting is coming up fast.

If you have not registered, you are late, but do it anyway!

http://www.nortelnetworks.com/corporate/events/2003b/ieee802-3ah/index.html

Also, please go to our website and download the latest comment resolution
information and review our responses so that you are up to speed when we
arrive.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ak/public/comments/d40/index.html  = Draft 4.0
Comments/Proposed Resolutions
http://www.ieee802.org/3/ak/private/drafts/d4.01/index.html = Task Force
Draft 4.01

We will have two days to close this ballot and get a recirculation in place,
so time is going to be extremely critical to our success.

Please plan to attend both days fully. Arrive on time and if possible,
schedule to leave on Thursday morning in case we need to work late on
Wednesday.

In order to optimize our time, I am requesting that any presentations be
made DIRECTLY in relation to a comment and address a proposed resolution. If
we have more than one presentation requested on a topic, I will likely
request the presenters to get together and consolidate their presentations,
or withdraw if redundant so that we don't have multiple instances of the
same presentation given.

In addition, our meeting will be very "resolution oriented", so scheduling
of presentations will be done as they relate to comments under discussion.
It is imperative that we close this ballot, so please work with me to focus
on that goal.

I will be putting together a draft agenda by the end of this week for
review.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 802.3ak