From: DOVE,DANIEL J (HP-Roseville,ex1) [mailto:dan.dove@hp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 11:30 AM
To: 10GBASE-CX4 (E-mail); 802. 3 Working Group (E-mail)
Subject: [10GBASE-CX4] Updates on 802.3ak website

Hello All,

I was informed that the D4.0 comments should be posted onto a public
directory rather than in the private directory, so I have made that change.

You can go to http://www.ieee802.org/3/ak/index.html and find a "comments"
link now. My apologies if this caused any inconvenience.

Also, Howard Baumer has provided us with the D4.01 Task Force Review
document which is
located in our private area. Task Force members; please review that document
to ensure that it
incorporates all of our work from Portsmouth correctly and prepare to
discuss any issues you
find with it via the reflector, or in Ottawa.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 802.3ak
======================================