[10GBASE-CX4] Call for Presentations

Hello Task Force Members,

If you have a presentation related to any issues found in D4.1, or proposed
resolution to comments received in the next week, please contact me so that
we can plan for the necessary time on the agenda.

As it stands, I expect the July Plenary to be focused on Comment Resolution
of the remaining TRs and any comments generated by D4.1. We will be meeting
on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday AM with the objective of resolving all
comments and going to 802.3 on Thursday with a request to forward our
document to sponsor ballot.

Of course, this is an agressive goal and we may find it necessary to
condition our request upon completion of one more recirculation.

Please continue to review and comment upon D4.1 and get those comments in as
quickly as possible so that we may begin resolution as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 802.3ak Task Force
Principal Engineer, LAN PHY Technology