[10GBASE-CX4] Progress Report on 802.3ak

Hello Colleagues,

For those of you who were unable to attend the meeting this week in San
Francisco, you missed a great week! :)

We resolved our comments and put together a confirmation ballot draft 4.2
which we hope makes it through the
15 day cycle with ZERO comments. If it makes it through with no comments, we
can simply change it to 5.0 and
send it out to sponsor ballot. If any comments come in, we will hold a
meeting on 8/13 in San Jose (details TBD)
to address those comments.

Thanks to those who attended and contributed this week. All relevant
information has been posted on our website
at http://www.ieee802.org/3/ak/public/july03/index.html (Note the view from
my hotel room...:) and D4.2 will be
posted soon. I will send a note out when it makes it onto the website.

Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 802.3ak Task Force
Principal Engineer, LAN PHY Technology