[10GBASE-CX4] Host for August 13th Tenative Meeting

Hello Colleagues;

At last week's plenary, we planned to hold an interim meeting in the San
Jose area on the 13th of August in
the event that we have to resolve any comments from our distribution of
P802.3ak/D4.2.

While we are hoping that this ballot goes without comments and makes that
meeting un-necessary, I would like to plan for the possibility.

If you, or your employer are willing to host a 1 day meeting on that day
(10am - 4pm), please contact me soon so that I can communicate your
generosity (and the location, etc) to the rest of our Task Force.

If our ballot comes in clean and we are able to go to Sponsor Ballot without
the meeting, your generosity will be famous for no cost. Can't beat the
price! :)

Best Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 802.3ak