[10GBASE-CX4] Status on P802.3ak/D4.2 and August Interim Meeting

Hello Fellow Task Force Members,

We closed the ballot for 802.3ak/D4.2 last night at midnight
and I am happy to inform you that we received no official comments on the
draft. <applause_on> This means that our meeting to be held in the Bay
Area on tommorrow, the 13th is no longer necessary. Please don't go to
HP in Cupertino because I won't be there to escort you. :)

Bob Grow is in the process of developing our package for the SEC and
Howard Baumer is putting together 802.3ak/D5.0 for Sponsor Ballot.

If you are in the Sponsor Ballot Pool, you will be receiving instructions
soon on how to access the document and ballot.

We still plan to have a meeting in the Sacramento area in late September
and I will be sending out the information soon.

Thanks for all of your work on this project!

Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 802.3ak Task Force

Principal Engineer, LAN PHY Technology