[10GBASE-CX4] Reminder of Sacramento Interim Meeting

Information about the Sacramento meeting can be found at the following URL

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ak/SeptInterimNotice.html

Note that the room block closes on September 5th, but we will be sharing the
hotel with 802.1 so I recommend booking early. You should find the downtown
Sacramento area to be a great location for a meeting. Close to the river, a
short drive to the Kings' Arena, and walking distance from Old Town and its
famous cobble-stoned river city restaurant walk.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 802.3ak Task Force
Principal Engineer, LAN PHY Technology