[10GBASE-CX4] Reminder: 10GBASE-CX4 Meeting in Albequerque

Hello Task Force Members;

While the 802.3ak/D5.2 ballot is still open, we have now received a number
of comments that require us to meet in Albequerque.

It appears that the workload will be relatively light, but we need to
operate with extreme effectiveness to ensure that the changes we make are
complete to so we do not bring any comments upon a recirculation D5.3.

Our objective to get approval by RevCom in December appears to be out of
reach, however, if we complete recirculation of D5.3 with no comments or
negative ballots, we *may* be able to get RevCom to consider D5.3 on an
accelerated schedule and not have to wait until their next meeting on March
25th for approval of the standard.

Right now, I believe we can address all comments in a 3-1/2 hour period
scheduled for Thursday morning, 8:30a - 12p in Albequerque. Please plan to
attend. For a view of the existing comments and proposed resolutions (where
applicable), check out
http://www.ieee802.org/3/ak/public/comments/d52/index.html.

Regards,

Dan Dove