[10GBASE-CX4] P802.3ak D5.3 Recirculation

Task Force Members;

We closed all comments on D5.2 and generated D5.3 at the Albuquerque meeting
and have now posted it to the website at the following address.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ak/private/drafts/d5.3/index.html  (Username and
Password not available except to active TF members)

We should be starting the final round of recirculation any day now as the
IEEE-SA has received the package and is processing it.

It is our expectation that RevCom will review and hopefully pass the
document in the January timeframe with a "continuous process" ratification.

Please keep your fingers crossed! :)

Regards,

Dan Dove
(Hopefully, soon to be retired) Chair, 802.3ak Task Force