Copy of the standard

Dear sir,

could tell me what kind of connectors are recommanded to operate the 10
GIGA BASE CX 4 ?
Would it be possible to have a copy of the actual text ? Because we already
have questions from our customers on that subject.

Thank you very much in advance

Best regards

Thierry BESREST
Responsable prescription
Tel : (+33)(0)1.49.72.52.14
Fax : (+33)(0)1.49.72.52.83
e:Mail : thierry.besrest@ortronics.com
http://www.ortronics.com

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur Internet, la societe
ne peut etre tenue responsable de son contenu.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et
d'avertir l'expediteur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.
The society cannot therefore be considered responsible for the contents.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please
delete it and notify the sender.

pic28145.pcx