IEEE P802.3aq 10GBASE-LRM task force tools
Comment Submittal Tools
- Comment submittal tool Revised 22 April 2005. Please follow slightly revised instructions for use, especially for the "subclause" field. Thought to fix a possible small bug in the below.
- Comment submittal tool Revised tool 24 Mar 2005. Please follow slightly revised instructions for use, especially for the "subclause" field.
These are zip archives each containing an executable that you can use to
submit comments via a user friendly form.
Optical Fiber Modeling Tools
- October 2005 OM2 revised mode delay set (directory, 2 November 2005)
Directory contains a zip file and its contents, including a README file and a pdf file explaining how this differs from the other OM2 set.
- OM2 Monte Carlo Data Set (directory, August 2005)
Directory contains a zip file and its contents, including a README file.
Transmitter and Waveform Dispersion Penalty (TWDP) calculation
- PRBS9 pattern where d(n) = d(n-9) + d(n-5), modulo 2. Starts with run of nine ones.
- 512 bit pattern as above with extra zero appended.
- ISI parameters per D1.1: the first column is the delay vector in UI, the three other columns are tap weights for "pre-cursor", "symmetric" and post-cursor" cases.
- First draft version of December 2004 (directory added 24 January, corrected 25 January 2005)
The pdf file is now included in the zip file. This material may be filed elsewhere in future.
- For TWDP code for draft 2.1, see the draft
- TWDP code as in draft 2.2 but with options Added 11 August 2005
This zip file contains five files: the main program TWDPautoOMA.m can call Estimate_OMA.m, which can call zero_crossings.m and top_base.m. The PRBS9 pattern file prbs9_950.txt is also included for convenience. If OMA_Method=0 (or not set) the program acts as draft 2.2 188.8.131.52. If OMA_Method is set to 1, 2 or 3, the size and offset parameters in the draft are ignored, and new ones calculated from the captured waveform by one of three methods. Method 0 needs just the main program, methods 1 and 2 just the first two programs, method 3 uses all four programs.
- Proposed TWDP code for draft 2.3 Added 14 September 2005
A single program for TWDP(14,5) that extracts OMA and optimizes the zero offset.
Programs for PIE-D calculation
Return to IEEE P802.3aq 10GBASE-LRM public page
Last update: 2 November 2005