RE: [802.3.1_MIBS] [Bulk] Re: [802.1 - 7261] Opportunity to vote in IEEE 802.3 WG initial ballot: IEEE P802.3.1/D2.0 Ethernet MIBs

Geoff,

I got it, thanks.

It would be good to explain this in a paragraph in the introduction
section, for the benefit of MIB implementers who may not read the whole
document.

Regards,

Dan