comment resolution on IEEE P802.3.1a/D2.0

Dear members of the IEEE 802.3.1 Ethernet MIB modules Task Force,

At our just concluded Task Force meeting, we adopted responses
to all of the comments that we received during the initial IEEE 802
LMSC sponsor ballot on IEEE Draft P802.3.1a/D2.0. The responses
are contained in the .pdf file that you will find at the following URL:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/1/comments/d2_0/802_3_1_D2-0_final.pdf

One (and only one) negative comment remains unresolved, pending
the acceptance of our response by the balloter. This comment and response
has been broken out into a separate .pdf file that you will find here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/1/comments/d2_0/802_3_1_D2-0_unresolved.pdf

Your editor-in-chief will be working to implement the responses to the
comments and prepare an updated draft for a recirculation ballot, which
we plan to open and close before the March, 2013 plenary session.

The minutes of the Task Force meeting can be found here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/1/public/jan13/minutes_0113.pdf

My thanks to all who participated in our very productive and efficient
comment resolution meeting, and to all who balloted on the draft.

Howard Frazier
Broadcom Corporation
Chair, IEEE 802.3.1 Ethernet MIB modules Task Force
MIB RULZ!