IEEE 802.3/802.1 May Interim - Deadlines Approaching
- To: "'Dot3'" <STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "100G Copper" <STDS-802-3-100GCU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "400GbE" <STDS-802-3-400G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "DMLT " <stds-802-3-DMLT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "EPoC" <STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "exepon " <stds-802-3-EXTND-EPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "MIB " <STDS-802-3-MIB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "nextgen " <stds-802-3-100GNGOPTX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "NGBASE-T " <STDS-802-3-NGBASET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "RTPGE " <STDS-802-3-RTPGE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-MAINT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: IEEE 802.3/802.1 May Interim - Deadlines Approaching
- From: "Steven B. Carlson" <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 11:54:08 -0700
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-help: <https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-3-MIB>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-3-MIB>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- Organization: High Speed Design, Inc.
- Reply-to: <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: stds-802-3-mib@xxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Ac42HJB/ewlTIfzYSG6eeAIqWepcUw==
Several important deadlines for the May Interim in Victoria, BC, Canada,
hosted by the Ethernet Alliance, are fast approaching.
A discounted room rate is offered at The Fairmont Empress until this Friday,
12-April at 6pm PDT, based on availability within the room block. As of this
writing, rooms are still available within the block. If you have trouble
booking your dates online, please call Fairmont reservations for assistance.
Additionally, please book your room before you register for the meeting.
The deadline for early registration is Friday, 19-April at 5pm PDT. While we
understand that many attendees do not want to incur a registration charge
before they must, please note that credit card transactions tend to go
through faster earlier in the week when the registration volume is lower.
Here's the May Interim link: http://tinyurl.com/802-3-May-interim
If you register for this meeting and then are unable to attend, you must
request cancellation of your registration no later than 5pm PDT Friday May
3, 2013 to receive a refund of your meeting fee.
Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp Reduced Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet PHY Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
High Speed Design, Inc.