May 802.1/802.3 Interim early registration deadline this week
- To: "'Dot3'" <STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "100G Copper" <STDS-802-3-100GCU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "400GbE" <STDS-802-3-400G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "DMLT " <stds-802-3-DMLT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "EPoC" <STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "exepon " <stds-802-3-EXTND-EPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "MIB " <STDS-802-3-MIB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "nextgen " <stds-802-3-100GNGOPTX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "NGBASE-T " <STDS-802-3-NGBASET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "RTPGE " <STDS-802-3-RTPGE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-MAINT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: May 802.1/802.3 Interim early registration deadline this week
- From: "Steven B. Carlson" <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 11:41:20 -0700
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-help: <https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-3-MIB>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-3-MIB>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- Organization: High Speed Design, Inc.
- Reply-to: <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: stds-802-3-mib@xxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Ac46vxrPKjffjTyxTKWVAshaiVMqMg==
Thanks to the many people who have already registered and booked hotel rooms
for the May Interim in Victoria, BC, Canada, hosted by the Ethernet
For those who have not registered, the deadline for early registration is
this Friday, April 19, 2013 at 5pm PDT. Note that at the end of the payment
process you may see a screen asking you if you wish to create a PayPal
account. If you see this screen, you must make a selection (?No, Thanks? is
an option) in order to complete your transaction. Also, please be sure to
book your hotel room before registering for the meeting as a Fairmont Guest.
Here's the May Interim link: http://tinyurl.com/802-3-May-interim
If you register for this meeting and then are unable to attend, you must
request cancellation of your registration no later than 5pm PDT Friday May
3, 2013 to receive a refund of your meeting fee.
The group reservation website for The Fairmont Empress is still available
(via a link from May Interim page). As of this writing, a few Fairmont rooms
are available, and the hotel is adding a selection of slightly smaller
Moderate rooms and slightly more expensive Deluxe rooms. If you have trouble
booking your dates online, please call Fairmont reservations for assistance.
Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp Reduced Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet PHY Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
High Speed Design, Inc.