FW: [STDS-802-3] Only 1 day left to register for the 802.1 and 802.3 interim meeting in York before the price increase

York deadline day is here!

The registration site runs  on UK time, so if you haven’t registered for York, do it right now!

A number of you asked for a reminder on the final day. This is it.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, IEEE P802.3bp Reduced Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet PHY Task Force

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR