Announcement: IEEE 802.3 January 2014 Interim Indian Wells CA Hotel and Meeting Registration - 3rd Gentle reminder
- To: "'Dot3'" <STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "100G Copper" <STDS-802-3-100GCU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "400GbE" <STDS-802-3-400G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "DMLT " <stds-802-3-DMLT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "EPoC" <STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "exepon " <stds-802-3-EXTND-EPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "MIB " <STDS-802-3-MIB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "nextgen " <stds-802-3-100GNGOPTX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "NGBASE-T " <STDS-802-3-NGBASET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "RTPGE " <STDS-802-3-RTPGE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-1PPODL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-MAINT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Announcement: IEEE 802.3 January 2014 Interim Indian Wells CA Hotel and Meeting Registration - 3rd Gentle reminder
- From: "Steven B. Carlson" <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 07:18:03 -0800
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-help: <https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-3-MIB>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-3-MIB>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- Organization: High Speed Design, Inc.
- Reply-to: <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: stds-802-3-mib@xxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Ac7vcaiHaM6jruIlRC+gQJMfgAlPVw==
Our January 2014 host, Xilinx, invites you to book your hotel and register
now to attend the upcoming January 2014 Interim in Indian Wells, CA, USA.
The year end is approaching rapidly, and it's easy to forget to register and
book your hotel. The early registration deadline is 31 December, 2013. The
hotel room block cut-off is 3 January 2014.
Here's the January Interim link:
Please take a moment to review the meeting information and book your hotel
and register for the interim.
As always, check the 802.3 Interims Web Page for all meeting info:
Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp Reduced Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet PHY Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
High Speed Design, Inc.