Announcement: IEEE 802.1/802.3 May 2014 Joint Interim
- To: "'Dot3'" <STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "100G Copper" <STDS-802-3-100GCU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "400GbE" <STDS-802-3-400G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "DMLT " <stds-802-3-DMLT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "EPoC" <STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "MIB " <STDS-802-3-MIB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "nextgen " <stds-802-3-100GNGOPTX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "NGBASE-T " <STDS-802-3-NGBASET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "RTPGE " <STDS-802-3-RTPGE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-1PPODL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-MAINT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Announcement: IEEE 802.1/802.3 May 2014 Joint Interim
- From: "Steven B. Carlson" <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 11:17:22 -0800
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-help: <https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-3-MIB>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-3-MIB>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- Organization: High Speed Design, Inc.
- Reply-to: <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: stds-802-3-mib@xxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Ac8WFDQYeZQ4lF0gSh2KcbYk7jTUkg==
Hotel booking and meeting registration is now open for the IEEE 802.1/802.3
May 2014 Joint Interim, hosted by the Ethernet Alliance in Norfolk, VA, USA.
The meeting will run a full week, Monday, May 12 through Friday, May 16 at
the Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel.
Here is a direct link to the meeting Website: http://tinyurl.com/May-2014
You may also use the link on the 802.3 Interims page.
Located on the Elizabeth River, near the mouth of Chesapeake Bay (dubbed the
"Hampton Roads") and the Atlantic Ocean, Norfolk is home to the world's
largest naval base. This vibrant city was established in 1682 and is close
to tourist destinations including Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia Beach, and
barrier islands including Chincoteague and Assateague.
Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp Reduced Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet PHY Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
High Speed Design, Inc.