IEEE 802.1/802.3 May 2014 Joint Interim - Update
- To: "'Dot3'" <STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "100G Copper" <STDS-802-3-100GCU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "400GbE" <STDS-802-3-400G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "DMLT " <stds-802-3-DMLT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "EPoC" <STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "MIB " <STDS-802-3-MIB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "nextgen " <stds-802-3-100GNGOPTX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "NGBASE-T " <STDS-802-3-NGBASET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "RTPGE " <STDS-802-3-RTPGE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-1PPODL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-MAINT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: IEEE 802.1/802.3 May 2014 Joint Interim - Update
- From: "Steven B. Carlson" <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 11:07:56 -0700
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-help: <https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-3-MIB>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-3-MIB>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- Organization: High Speed Design, Inc.
- Reply-to: <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: stds-802-3-mib@xxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Ac9EZ1Amj6cIZ7xyTLWOObEUoyl/yw==
The March Plenary is almost over and it's time to plan for the May Interim.
The May hotel room block cut-off date is in three weeks, so please register
and book as soon as possible.
The posted schedule will change as we are likely to have two new Study
Registration and hotel bookings are open for the May 2014 Joint IEEE
802.1/802.3 Interim Meeting in Norfolk, VA, hosted by the Ethernet Alliance.
The meeting will run a full week, Monday, May 12 through Friday, May 16 at
the Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel.
http://ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html for the link to the hotel and
You will find discount codes for flights on United and Delta. Attendees will
also find links to contact Lynn Kennedy, the Ethernet Alliance meeting
planner, for visa letters or assistance with registration.
Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp Reduced Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet PHY Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
High Speed Design, Inc.