[bp] Study Group chair

Colleagues:

There are now quite a few people subscribed to this reflector.  So let’s see if the reflector is actually useful.

I take this opportunity to announce that Adam Healey (ahealey@agere.com) has accepted the position of Chair of the Backplane Ethernet study group. He will probably be making some announcements about the January meeting in the next few weeks.  I’m happy that Adam has accepted this responsibility, and ask for your support of him in this position.

Also, there is now a home page for the Study Group:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/bladesg/index.html.

Bob Grow

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Working Group