[bp] OIF CEI project documents

Hi Gadhi,

At this point the Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF) Common Electrical Interface (CEI) project is still in development.

As with all of its specifications, the CEI documents will be made public and freely available when development completes.

Completed OIF specification's may be found at:
	http://www.oiforum.com/public/impagreements.html

That being said in the interest of being responsive to the industry the latest CEI specification, as a work in progress, is being
transmitted as authorized liaisons to the following organizations:
	RapidIO
	Network Processor Forum
	IEEE 802.3

Two sessions on the CEI project are being presented at DesignCON 2004 this week in Santa Clara.

http://www.designcon.com/conference/tf6.html
http://www.designcon.com/conference/7_wp1.html

Mike Lerer
Chairman OIF PLL Working Group