Re: [bp] March Meeting Goals and Request for Presentations

Hi Adam,
We are working on the channel model for 40" copper traces on FR4 and two
connectors.
For clarification, we propose to define the model as two sets of 4"
copper traces (daughter
cards) and one 32" copper trace on the backplane. Please let me know if
this definition is
what you have in mind.
Thanks, Petre
Petre Popescu