Re: [BP] [bp] 802.3 approves Backplane Ethernet PAR

Adam,

        I am not clear on  how the words in parenthesis got there, i.e.
"(please consider for approval under continuous process)".  Also,
I had heard that some votes reversed study groups' votes that required
75% with mere 50% vote in 802.3.  Would you clarify what happened during
the backplane Ethernet agenda in .3 closing plenary?   Sorry, I had to
leave right before your agenda item to catch evening flight back.

best regards,

Yong.

Yongbum "Yong" Kim      Direct (408)922-7502
Technical Director      Mobile (408)464-6386
3151 Zanker Road        Fax    (408)922-7530
San Jose, CA 95134      Main   (408)501-7800
ybkim@broadcom.com      www.broadcom.com