Re: [BP] FW: IMPORTANT - IEEE 802.3 Meeting Announcement for May Interim Meeting - NOW AVAILABLE

All interested in the new Rate Management Study Group:

Let this message serve as the reminder that the new Rate Management Study
Group will also be meeting this week. I'm hoping to get our own reflector up
and running in the very near future (and I apologize for it taking even
this long).
Once that is alive and well, I'll initiate several discussions as well
as provide
meeting schedules and objectives. In case anyone is wondering, you haven't
missed anything yet.

Regards,
Ben Brown
Chair Rate Management Study Group

Healey, Adam B (Adam) wrote:

>More details on the meeting schedule and objectives will follow...
>
>Thank you,
>-Adam

Benjamin Brown
178 Bear Hill Road