[BP] New P802.3an web page

Title: New P802.3an web page

Dear Task Force members,

In keeping with tradition of past standards developments, we have a new home page now that we are an official Task Force. The new home page is located at the following URL:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ap/index.html

There you will find a link to the original Study Group public section, and to the new Task Force public section.  The meeting materials web pages that were on the Study Group site have been moved to the Task force site.

Please note that there is no change to the e-mail reflector address or subscriptions.

Thank you,
-Adam