From: owner-stds-802-3@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-3@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Grow, Bob
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 1:58 PM
To: STDS-802-3@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802.3] FW: IEEE 802 Meeting Information Update

-----Original Message-----
From: Jennifer Hull [mailto:jennifer@facetoface-events.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 10:43 AM
To: Mike Takefman; Shellhammer, Stephen J; Steve Carlson; Howard
Frazier; David Law; Dan Dove; Booth, Bradley; Grow, Bob; Gang Wu; Jerry
Upton; Carl Stevenson; Bob Heile; Jim Allen; John Barr; Mike McInnis;
Pat Kinney; Steve Shelhammer; TK Tan; Tim Godfrey; Terry Cole; stuart
Kerry; Sheung Li; Richard Paine; Matthew Shoemake; John Fakatselis;
Harry Worstell; Kitchin, Duncan; David Halasz; Bruce Kraemer; Brian
Mathews; Bob O'Hara; Al Petrick; Dolors Sala; Mick Seaman; Tony Jeffree;
Michael Williams; DJ Johnston; Ajay Rajkumar
Cc: Dawn Slykhouse; Buzz Rigsbee
Subject: IEEE 802 Meeting Information Update

        Hello,

        Please find attached Meeting Information Update number 3 for the
July 2004 IEEE 802 Plenary Session. As it explains in the memo, both the
Hilton Portland and Executive Tower and the Embassy Suites Downtown are
sold out. We have arranged for an overflow property, but there are a
limited number of rooms. Please pass this memo onto your Working Group
reflectors so those attendees that have not made their room
accommodations have this information.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Regards,

Jennifer Hull
Face to Face Events
2699 Iversen Ct