[BP] Presentation Reminder

Title: Presentation Reminder

This is a friendly reminder that requests for presentation time must be submitted to me by midnight EST Wednesday, July 7 (two weeks from today).  When submitting your request, please provide at least the following information:

NOTE: please permit time for questions and answers when specifying the length of the presentation.

Additional guidelines and instructions may be found on the Procedures for Presenters web page:

http://ieee802.org/3/ap/presentproc.html

Also, please submit your presentation materials to me by midnight EST Wednesday, July 7.  This will give me time to create the agenda and post the presentations to the web page by the end of the week.  This will allow Task Force members to download and review the presentations prior to or during travel.  If you want your presentation to receive all due consideration by the Task Force, it is to your advantage to get your presentation materials to me as soon as possible.

Presentation updates will be accepted no later than 5PM local time on Monday.  I will post the updates Monday evening (and those who have updates should plan to have hardcopies available in form of USB drive or CD-ROM on Tuesday morning).

If you have not already submitted your request for presentation time, please do so as soon as possible.  Thanks to those who have already submitted their requests.

Thank you,
-Adam