[BP] Web site updated

Title: Web site updated

Dear P802.3ap Task Force members,

I have uploaded the presentations that I have received to date to:

http://ieee802.org/3/ap/public/jul04/index.html

The preliminary agenda spreadsheet may be found at that location.  It is likely that I will need to modulate this agenda slightly, and I recommend that you use it only as a guideline for the moment.

http://ieee802.org/3/ap/public/jul04/agenda_01_0704.xls

I will continue to update the site as I get new and updated materials.  Please remember that presentation updates (hopefully limited to incremental updates) are due to me by 5PM local time on Monday.  I will not accept updates after that time.

I look forward to what appears to be a very busy and interesteing week.  See you in Portland.

Thank you,
-Adam