[BP] Revised S-parameters

    All:

    I updated the synthesized S-parameter files that I presented in
Portland.  The new revision provides a much better NEXT file.  The Thru
file was also improved so that SDD11 magnitude has ripples.  You may
recall that the previous SDD11 magnitude was flat over most frequencies
of interest and that this was viewed as unrealistic.

    These are intended to match the NEXT and Thru templates that we have
thus far agreed on.

    If you see anything blatantly wrong with the files, please let me
know.

    Regards,

    Steve A.

ieee_chan_model_rev5.zip

begin:vcard
n:Anderson;Stephen
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Xilinx, Inc.;Communications Technology Division, Minneapolis
version:2.1
email;internet:stevea@xilinx.com
title:Staff Engineer
fn:Stephen Anderson