Re: [BP] Revised S-parameters

Steve

Looking at your channel model, I see the return loss up to 15 GHz is
better than 12 dB.
How do you get -12 dB return loss at 15 GHz with connectors, what kind
of connector
are you assuming?   The most challenging effect are the primary
reflection between
silicon and the connector at this speed.

Thanks,
Ali

Stephen D. Anderson wrote:

>    All:
>
>    I updated the synthesized S-parameter files that I presented in
>Portland.  The new revision provides a much better NEXT file.  The Thru
>file was also improved so that SDD11 magnitude has ripples.  You may
>recall that the previous SDD11 magnitude was flat over most frequencies
>of interest and that this was viewed as unrealistic.
>
>    These are intended to match the NEXT and Thru templates that we have
>thus far agreed on.
>
>    If you see anything blatantly wrong with the files, please let me
>know.
>
>    Regards,
>
>    Steve A.

begin:vcard
fn:Ali Ghiasi
n:Ghiasi;Ali
org:Broadcom
adr;dom:;;3151 Zanker Road;San Jose;CA;95134
email;internet:aghiasi@broadcom.com
title:Chief Architect
tel;work:(408)922-7423
tel;cell:(949)290-8103