Re: [BP] EoBP Thru model Rev 5

    Howard:

    I think what you are seeing is related to the non-causal effects that
I described in a previous e-mail to the reflector.  This is being fixed.
I'll send out a new revision when it's done.

    Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steve A.

"Howard A. Baumer" wrote:

> Steve Anderson,
>     I noticed in the model that is posted on the EoBP web site that the
> phase is not linear.  This causes a lot of ringing in the impulse
> response.  Every backplane that I have delt with over the last few years
> always has linear phase.  The model that was labeld thru6 and dated
> early July had linear phase.
>
> Howard Baumer
begin:vcard
n:Anderson;Stephen
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Xilinx, Inc.;Communications Technology Division, Minneapolis
version:2.1
email;internet:stevea@xilinx.com
title:Staff Engineer
fn:Stephen Anderson