Re: [BP] how to evaluate signaling method follow up

Mike

Attach is the pulse response I get for the IEEE thru_rev5 model, I was
referring to the ripple prior to
main pulse.

Thanks,
Ali

Mellitz, Richard wrote:

>I added the shell for package modeling that I've been using for some
>time now. I just call it the spec package models that I use to driver
>real design requirement. I just tuned the models to -10dB for the 5GHz
>and under mark. It's under 100 MB too :-)
>
>Anyhow it's a 3 differential line model and assumes the die resistance
>and capacitance load are parameters in the die model outside of this
>package model.
>

>PS, Oh Charles,
>Neat hspice tricks! It addresses channel jitter amplification.

GIF image

begin:vcard
fn:Ali Ghiasi
n:Ghiasi;Ali
org:Broadcom
adr;dom:;;3151 Zanker Road;San Jose;CA;95134
email;internet:aghiasi@broadcom.com
title:Chief Architect
tel;work:(408)922-7423
tel;cell:(949)290-8103