Re: [BP] how to evaluate signaling method follow up

Richard

I looked at your package model but I did not see input device or ESD
caps.  In real implementation
the ESD diode is going to drive the package return loss and well design
package will have
negligible contribution to the overall return loss.

Thanks,
Ali

Mellitz, Richard wrote:

>I added the shell for package modeling that I've been using for some
>time now. I just call it the spec package models that I use to driver
>real design requirement. I just tuned the models to -10dB for the 5GHz
>and under mark. It's under 100 MB too :-)
>
>Anyhow it's a 3 differential line model and assumes the die resistance
>and capacitance load are parameters in the die model outside of this
>package model.
>

>PS, Oh Charles,
>Neat hspice tricks! It addresses channel jitter amplification.

begin:vcard
fn:Ali Ghiasi
n:Ghiasi;Ali
org:Broadcom
adr;dom:;;3151 Zanker Road;San Jose;CA;95134
email;internet:aghiasi@broadcom.com
title:Chief Architect
tel;work:(408)922-7423
tel;cell:(949)290-8103