[BP] Channel Ad Hoc page updated

Title: Channel Ad Hoc page updated

Backplane Channel Model Ad Hoc participants,

The backplane channel model web page has been updated.  It now contains the meeting notes for all meetings (including todays 10AM PDT call).  My apologies for the lag in posting the meeting notes.

Also note the placeholder for the September 17 call.  Joel will be sending out a meeting announcement shortly.  I expect this to be last channel model ad hoc teleconference prior to the interim meeting.

Thanks to all of you who have been contributing to these conference calls.  The time spent and substance contributed are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
-Adam