From: owner-stds-802-3-blade@listserv.ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-3-blade@listserv.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Joel Goergen
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 11:01 PM
To: STDS-802-3-BLADE@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [BP] SnapShot: 17Sept04 8am PDT 802.3ap Channel Model Adhoc Conference Call

Attached is a snapshot of where we are on the channel ad-hoc ... call it a pre-agenda :).  I thought I better do this after today's call.
-joel

Joel Goergen wrote:
All,

I'd like to have an additional call Friday, Sept 17 at 8am PDT to discuss:
1. SDD11 and SDD22 masks.
2. NEXT/FEXT masks.

Look for two contributions from me by Monday Sept 13.
- one to outline where we are in scope of work
- two to propose SDD11/SDD22 masks

Thanks
-joel

Everyone that wants to is invited to participate.  Anything decided will not be decided, but 'recommended'.  Please keep that in mind.

Conference ID: 4379020

Dial-in number: 8773262337

International dial-in number: 303-928-3232

Take care
Joel Goergen