[BP] Complete Schedule of Events

Title: Complete Schedule of Events

IEEE P802.3ap Task Force Members,

With approximately a month before our next Task Force meeting (the IEEE 802 Plenary in San Antonio), I wanted to give you a complete schedule of upcoming events.  Please mark your calendars accordingly.

Thursday, October 21:  Channel Model Ad Hoc Call
10AM-noon PDT (2 hours)
Bridge information will be distributed prior to the meeting

Friday, October 22:  Signaling Ad Hoc Call
10AM-noon PDT (2 hours)
Refer to Mike Altmann's posting for dial-in information

Thursday, November 4:  Channel Model Ad Hoc Call
10AM-noon PST (2 hours)
Bridge information will be distributed prior to the meeting

Friday, November 5:  Signaling Ad Hoc Call
10AM-noon PST (2 hours)
Refer to Mike Altmann's posting for dial-in information

Wednesday, November 10:  Deadline for Requests for Presentation Time
Requests must be received by midnight PST.

Tuesday, November 16 through Thursday November 18:  IEEE P802.3ap Task Force Meeting
A detailed agenda will be distributed as the meeting approaches.

Thank you,
-Adam