Re: [BP] Signaling spread sheet

Mike, and others who were on the Signaling ad hoc conf call last week,

This is exactly the type of spreadsheet I was referring to. Actually, I
was in the process of making good on my action item to post a starter
spreadsheet, but Mike beat me to it :) Attached is the spreadsheet that
was used by 1000BASE-T, and was used as a starting point in 10GBASE-T.

Mike, here are some additional parameters I'd add to what you have
already:
* Details on the receiver architecture, so that the complexity can be
independently verified.
   - Forward equalizer tap spacing (T, T/2, etc)
   - Forward equalizer number of taps
   - Feedback equalizer number of taps
* Jitter tolerance
* Latency
* Noise immunity (using a impulse or sinusoidal interferer, aka the Ron
Crane Test)
* A/D Converter rate and precision (if applicable)
* D/A Converter rate and precision (if applicable)

Regards,

Vivek