[BP] November 4 Channel Model Ad Hoc Call Reminder and Dial-In Information

IEEE P802.3ap Task Force Members,

This is a reminder that a channel model ad hoc meeting has been scheduled or Wednesday, December 15 at 10AM PST (1PM EST).  Dial-in information is below.

Toll-free:  866-680-0146
(International:  646-441-1007)
Participant Code:  841919

Please remember to "mute" your line when not speaking (please DO NOT use "hold",  as we are not interested in your hold-music) .

#01 toggles 'listen" mode (mute) and "talk" mode (unmute) if your phone is  not equipped with mute.

The conference call is scheduled for 2 hours.  Hopefully we will keep it to less.

Per the discussions at the plenary meeting, the purpose of this call will be to review the frequency-domain specification methodology introduced at the last meeting.  I propose that this be considered in three sections:

1. Channel SDD21 mask proposal per:  http://ieee802.org/3/ap/public/nov04/mellitz_02_1104.pdf

2. MDNEXT, MDFEXT, and ACR mask proposals per:  http://ieee802.org/3/ap/public/sep04/dambrosia_03_0904.pdf

3. Discussion of channel return loss specifications

If you would like to see additional business addressed during the call, please send me a request.

Additional presentation materials will be posted to the channel model ad hoc page in time for the meeting.

Thank you,
Adam Healey
Chair, IEEE P802.3ap Task Force